Thursday 17 May 2012

seven days

This week I've been mostly ...






My daughter's crawling has gone up a gear this week and nappy changes are increasingly difficult as I struggle to chase her around the room.

I've finally caught up with Homeland. I've loved this series and don't know what I'm going to do without my Damian Lewis fix. I thought the last episode was really clever and can't wait to see what they are going to do with the characters in the next series.

I sold my car (unexpectedly quickly) which has left me without transport for the week. No transport + rain have left me a little stir crazy. Looking forward to the arrival of the new car and (fingers crossed) the sun!

In my eternal quest for a cure for my frizzy hair I have finally succumbed to the hype and bought a bottle of Moroccan Oil. I don't think it is going to be the miracle cure I have been searching for but it certainly makes my hair feel nice and smells wonderful.

Julie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment