Tuesday 8 May 2012

a few of my favourite things

Welcome to Saturday's Child! So who am I? My name's Julie. I'm a (relatively) new mum having given birth to my little girl, Lydia, in August 2011. 

To help you get to know me I thought I would share a few of my favourite things. Don't you think it's often the smallest things in life which give you the greatest pleasure?


I can never resist grabbing them for a kiss


browsing magazines is one of my favourite ways to spend an afternoon


my beauty staple


if I have a signature scent this is it


literally changed my life - no more frizzy hair!


always make me smile


a present from my husband for my first Mother's Day


I like a broad range of music - I'm currently listening a lot to The Pierces and rediscovering Kate Bush

What are your favourite things? 








No comments:

Post a Comment